Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A door...

Isn't this just amazing...the texture, subtle color, aged to perfection


Okay, totally gushing about my own picture. But I don't care, I am totally in love with this image...While on vacation in Charleston this summer I took some time to do a little photographing...I have taken a couple classes in college and leading up to grad school, however,  I am still a beginner. But I did get a couple that I thought I would share.





I edit most of my images on picnik.com, and that is terrible because I have PhotoShop. I love the simplicity and ease of picnik. I love adjusting the saturation levels. All of these images I have removed almost all the the saturation, which leaves a hint of color! Hope you have enjoyed and one last time...

(all images are copyrighted by ME, please feel free to enoy but just give me credit)





Linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Picnik fan too. Why would I use anything else. It works fabulous and it's sooo much easier. Your pics are beautiful. Thank you so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely photos! I found you through the Thrive project. : )

    I've been using photoshop, but I have a built in teacher at home, otherwise I would have abandoned it long, long ago!

    Be well ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Picnik as well. Your photos of your aqua door are exquisite. It's my favorite color... I just love that photo!
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete