Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thrive Project: 2.0

I had a blast linking up last week at Farmgirl Paints: thrive. Everyone had so many interesting pictures. I started taking classes two years ago as I was preparing to apply for grad school. Aug. 2010 we moved to Southern Indiana for my husbands job. I haven't taken time to do much photographing since early summer. Linking up to project last week, and playing with picnik, I sped through 3 hours and totally lost track of time. Good thing I set multiple alarms on my cell, I tend to lose track of time frequently.

So, here is my photo for thrive and a couple other images!

A side street in Charleston...
I applied the rule of 3 and cut out some clutter from the left side of the image


old sign on the marsh side at Folly Beach,SC

I grew up on Folly Beach and totally remember this sign, love the photos I took of it this summer. Again, I used picnik to apply the rule of 3...


Folly Pier


Can't wait to see who else links up to thrive...

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Time does fly when you start playing pictures. It's fun, but sooo time consuming. Thanks so much for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete