Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Newbie love...from Thrifty Decor Chick

So my blog is technically only 10 posts old...but I have had SO much fun with these 10 posts. I have listed my top 3 (out of 10) posts. Drum roll please...

Amazing Chair Redo...
I got SO much love from blogland about my chair. Even though I am a newbie to the blog world, I have been doing restoration type projects FOREVER...I also do tons of woodworking, which I haven't posted about yet, but includes building a deck, several outdoor daybeds (PB and WE style) and a sweet coffee table ottoman out of a pedestal table.


This window came out of my b-in-law's house...it added so much fun to our Christmas decor this year





So there are my top blog posts...I have some super cool photo posts as well. Thank you to everyone for ALL the LOVE and a HUGE thank you to Thrifty Decor Chick for the LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment